Extraordinary Ability Visa (First Preference)
You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.
You must meet 3 of 10 criteria* below, or provide evidence of a one-time achievement (i.e., Pulitzer, Oscar, Olympic Medal)
* Criteria for Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
You must meet 3 out of the 10 listed criteria below to prove extraordinary ability in your field:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
Everest Institute and Everest University
The good thing is that launching your new career might be a lot easier than you think. With a network of more than 50 campuses across the United States, you're bound to find a school that can fit your schedule — some programs are even offered online. And each campus provides students with the hands-on experience and practical skills needed to help you pursue a new career.
Once you complete your program of choice, Everest's Career Services team will help you write a winning resume, rehearse effective interviewing techniques, and arrange job interviews with local employers.
If you're ready to change your future, you owe it to yourself to put the things in place that can make it happen. Remember, if you have the right type of training and education, the possibilities for where life can take you are endless.
Texas Wesleyan University
Texas Wesleyan aspires to be a values- and student-centered university where motivated students prepare for graduate school and leadership in professional careers.
This vision is premised upon the understanding that professional employers seek individuals who have attained the essential skills of critical thinking, analytical reasoning and creative problem solving.
Texas Wesleyan believes that the best way for undergraduate students to learn these skills is in a liberal arts setting through intentionally small classes led by gifted faculty who are committed to student success.
This vision also recognizes that most students will need graduate professional degrees to further their careers and that these same skills are required for admission to and successful completion of graduate professional programs.
Realizing that most students will enter the workforce before returning to graduate school, Texas Wesleyan University will maintain graduate professional programs of high quality in formats that are accessible to working adults. These programs will focus on deepening and broadening critical thinking, analytical reasoning and creative problem solving skills in the context of professional content.
Students can stay in the US after they graduate if they find an employer (H1B visa)
A work visa holder can apply for a green card (permanent residency), which may lead to the U.S. citizenship